- Flight Instructor/Commercial Tour Pilot
Why should you choose to fly with New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training? We’re small, but successful. We’re enthusiastic. And we’re fun! At NOAT&FT we work hard to see our students succeed. We are looking for outgoing, dependable, and adaptable pilots that have a passion for safe aviation (flying and teaching).
What would you think if your workday went like this?
Your first student of the day is an early riser, so you come in to a quiet office, start a cup of coffee, and grab their training record to prepare. By the time you’re done flying with them the office is buzzing, and both you and your student are greeted happily as you walk back inside. Your student reschedules for later in the week and heads out, excited for their next lesson. Throughout the rest of your day you teach two more lessons, show off our fleet to a potential new student, and take some New Orleans visitors up for a romantic aerial tour over the city (and score a nice tip from them in the meantime). You check your schedule for tomorrow, glad that you get to do what you love every day, and head out with waves and goodbyes from the rest of your crew.
- * You get to live in one of the most unique cities in the United States!
- * We are a well-established, family-owned company full of a small team of aviators.
- * Pay based off experience ($22-$27/hour)
- * Additional after hours pay for evening tours/flights
- * Bonuses for first time Part 141 FAA Practical Passes
- * Paid standardization class and currency
- * 300+ days of great flying weather
- * Closed all major holidays
- * Advancement opportunities
- * High volume training to build hours quickly
- * On-site mechanic to keep you flying
- * One free King Cake per year!
For complete details, please review the full job description attached.
Please include a cover letter and your current resume when you apply, and make the subject of your email Flight Instructor/Commercial Tour Pilot Position.